With more than 1.5 million non-profits in the U.S. today, a successful non-profit must embrace technology and data management in order to differentiate itself, secure critical fundraising dollars, and raise public awareness.
Fundraising and constituent engagement are the two biggest challenges facing today’s non-profits:
- Less than half of all non-profits use lead generation to target donors, raise awareness and build a stronger volunteer base. (Source: Convio)
- The number of nonprofits increased 25 percent from 2001 to 2001. (Source: Urban Institute)
- Only 11% of non-profits understand the importance of proper data management and effective technology tools. (Source: Convio)
In the age of donor fatigue, effective communication and supporter engagement is key to non-profit differentiation. SAM:
- Empowers your non-profit with data management, constituent communication and donor cultivation tools.
- Uses intelligent, adaptive technology to target donors and build a stronger volunteer base.
- Automates volunteer and donor contact for streamlined communication and enhanced support.
- Integrates outreach campaigns across social media, email, and direct mail for streamlined donor and volunteer contact.